- Valley View Club is a beautiful 18-hole golf course just south of Cambridge, IL in a quiet, country setting that offers shot-making challenges to golfers of all abilities with 5 sets of tees (3163-6393 yards). Valley View’s beautiful and challenging, par-72/73 course is known for its excellent greens and watered, well-maintained fairways, and the gorgeous signature lake holes on the back nine.
- Our club holds many tournaments throughout the season, and offers men’s and ladies’ leagues. Some events are followed by a steak fry with cook your own steaks on our grill with all the fixings.
- Our beautiful clubhouse features a friendly, full-service lounge and snack shop.
- The heated swimming pool is open 7 days a week from Memorial Day to Labor Day weekends. Swimming lessons are offered in July by experienced, certified, Red Cross instructors. Yoga in the pool is offered June-August. We have a snack shop/swim shop that handles most pool activities.
- Private banquet facilities for your party, shower, meeting, event, fundraiser, golf outing, or special event. Let us cater to you!
- Outdoor Patio and seating area close to lounge to enjoy the nice weather.
- Driving Range and Putting Green.
- Playground and picnic tables near our pool.
- Stocked fishing lake for that big catch!
- Camping for campers, RVs and tents with full hookups and electricity.
- Quiet, friendly, country setting with ample parking and golf cart rentals. Shed rentals available to members with a cart. Cart Lease Program available for members who don’t want to own their own cart.
- Our course began as a 9-hole course, which opened on July 4, 1966. We have lots of mature trees! It used to be a working farm with a beautiful “view of the valley”!
- Our back 9 opened on July 4, 1999. See our history tab for more in-depth information about our beginnings!
VALLEY VIEW ON 82!
1996 scorecard courtesy of Gary Hamer.
Yardage book courtesy of Gary Hamer & Ben Ahring. Yardage book was done as a school project by Ben Ahring's son Ben his junior year (1993/4).