Valley View Club Swimming Pool
POOL ONLY SWIM PASS
Family Swim Pass will include children 18 - under living in their parents residence.
High School/Middle School $160.00
- Lifeguards will be on duty 7 days a week from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Non-Equity Members & Swim Pass holders may use the pool 7 days a week from 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. when lifeguards are on duty.
- Equity and Social Members may swim from 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sponsored guest fees within 50-mile area — $5.00 per person & allowed TWO visits per month.
- Sponsored guest fees outside 50 miles -- $5.00 per person - no limit on visits.
- $5 Guests fees will be collected by the lifeguard on duty at the table, immediately upon entering the pool deck from the bath house.Members are subject to discipline by the club for guests’ non-payment of fees.
- August 15 – Labor Day, the pool will be open M-F for members only--18 and older, or accompanied by 18 and older.On Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day, the pool will open at 10 a.m. with lifeguards.
- Mothers or guardians in the pool area & dressed for supervision only - no charge.
- No preschool children are to be left in the pool area without a parent or guardian.Babysitters must be sixteen years of age.
- All children must wear plastic training diapers or pants to cover the actual diaper itself.
- No pets in pool area.
- No smoking in pool area. (Inside fence and bathhouse)
- No paper, food, candy, shoes, etc. are to be taken into pool area.
- Bathhouse restrooms are for SWIMMERS ONLY.
- State law requires that all who swim take a nude shower.
- NO LATE-NIGHT SWIMMING UNLESS APPROVED BY POOL MANAGER!
- No cutoffs or tee shirts in pool. Long hair must be tied back or a swim cap worn when in pool.
- Toys, balls, pool noodles, flotation lounges, inflatables, lounge chairs, etc are now allowed in the pool.
- Disinfectant will be available for chairs. You may also bring your own chair and disinfectant
- Snack Shop will not be open. You may purchase snack items in the lounge. You can enter the lounge through the east side door.
- Stay at home if you or a member of your family is not feeling well.
- Call ahead to make sure the pool is open if you’re coming to swim later in the day or after inclement weather.